BEEPER 2000 xp WITH RADIO FREQUENCY RECEIVER - Orange
The BEEPER 2000 XP is considered the best beeper by the woodcock hunting veterans, indicated for dogs that lengthen a lot.
Equipped with a magnetic key for the management, switching on and off of the beeper avoiding unnecessary battery consumption.
Model with receiver module, preset to be managed by the radio control. It can be purchased instead of the basic model in order to be able, later, to couple the radio control, or for the second and third dog, when you already have the beeper with the radio control.
The outer shell of the beeper is very robust and the electronics inside it are protected by the use of silicone latex.
The Beeper 2000 xp® features 30 sounds: 14 dedicated sounds when the dog is stationary and 16 differently selectable sounds dedicated when the dog is recerche, this allows you to better identify your dog from others when workings in the dense forest.
Programming is simple and fast.
Beeper 2000 xp® maximum reliability, completely waterproof and very easy to use.
- Model with receiver module, preset to be managed by the radio control unit.
- 16 types of acoustic signals when the dog is in search and 14 when the dog stop of which three songs of simulated hawk.
- Underwater and impact resistant, with electronic parts immersed in latex to cushion shocks.
- Equipped with a magnet that allows you to turn the Beeper 2000 xp® on and off from the outside without having to unscrew the cap.
- Internal potentiometer to lengthen or shorten the pause time between one beep and the other during the research phase from 4 to 60 seconds, adjustable by using the supplied internal screwdriver. It is possible to set the silent search.
- Volume and tone adjustable
- Internal potentiometer to lengthen or shorten the time on the stop from 0 to 60 seconds adjustable by using the supplied internal screwdriver. This is the moment when we talk about dog remains still.
- "Olfactory trace signal": signal with a different sound, when the dog modifies its behavior with a track left by the wild.
- Use 9V battery (type 6LR61) which can last up to a hunting season.
- Acoustic signal of the battery consumption status at power on.
- Magnet loss function. It is possible to turn on the beeper as well as with the magnet simply by inserting the battery.
- Dimensions Ø 5.4 cm x 10 cm // Ø 2,12 inches x 3,93 inches
- Weight g. 235 with 9 Volt battery + collar.
- Kit consisting of: model Beeper 2000xp® with radio frequency receiver, O-ring, Duracel 9 Volt battery, magnet key, instruction booklet and carrying case.
- 24 months warranty.
- Complies with CE / Raee / Rohs regulations.