BEEPER 2000 XP BASIC MODEL - Orange
The BEEPER 2000 XP is considered the best beeper by the woodcock hunting veterans, indicated for dogs that lengthen a lot.
The outer shell of the beeper is very robust and the electronics inside it are protected by the use of silicone latex.
Equipped with a magnetic key for the management, switching on and off of the beeper avoiding unnecessary battery consumption.
The particular baritone sound of beeper makes it possible to identify the dogs large distances, even for hunters with "some auditory problems" ;-)
This beeper is available in orange color.
The Beeper 2000 xp® features 30 sounds: 14 dedicated sounds when the dog is stationary and 16 differently selectable sounds dedicated when the dog is recerche, this allows you to better identify your dog from others when workings in the dense forest.
The beeper is very robust and its programming is simple and fast.
- 16 types of acoustic signals when the dog is in search and 14 when the dog stop of which three songs of simulated hawk.
- Underwater and impact resistant, with electronic parts immersed in latex to cushion shocks.
- Equipped with a magnet that allows you to turn the Beeper 2000 xp® on and off from the outside without having to unscrew the cap.
- Internal potentiometer to lengthen or shorten the pause time between one beep and the other during the research phase from 4 to 60 seconds, adjustable by using the supplied internal screwdriver. It is possible to set the silent search.
- Volume and tone adjustable
- Internal potentiometer to lengthen or shorten the time on the stop from 0 to 60 seconds adjustable by using the supplied internal screwdriver. This is the moment when we talk about dog remains still.
- "Olfactory trace signal": signal with a different sound, when the dog modifies its behavior with a track left by the wild.
- Use 9V battery (type 6LR61) which can last up to a hunting season.
- Acoustic signal of the battery consumption status at power on.
- Magnet loss function. It is possible to turn on the beeper as well as with the magnet simply by inserting the battery.
- Dimensions Ø 5.4 cm x 10 cm // Ø 2,12 inches x 3,93 inches
- Weight g. 235 with 9 Volt battery + collar.
- Kit consisting of: model Beeper 2000xp® Base, O-ring, Duracel 9 Volt battery, magnet key, instruction booklet and carrying case.
- 24 months warranty.
- Complies with CE / Raee / Rohs regulations.